• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2014 RCLB F-350

Black AOD

Reaction score
God No, don't do it man. You have one of my favorite looking RCLB 6.7 trucks, keep it!

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the CL ad with all the info isn't working any more.

Awesome truck! Just a heads up, baby seats only really fit in the middle seat of an Ex. Cab lol

C2tuck

Reaction score
I’d go with a crew if you can swing it. Seems the extended cabs are hard as hell to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I’d go with a crew if you can swing it. Seems the extended cabs are hard as hell to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ext cabs suck.

horrible resale, no room in the back seat anyway-not even for kids and the door rattles and wind noise driver me crazy.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
An ad that works would probably be a good start?

Damn. Is that the secret? My bad forgetting this was a post starting in June and i was lazy and put a link in. Ill get it fixed and ill watch all the people wanna throw money at it.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
reg cabs are worth $$$ for guys that want them. Truthfully, i think its the mods that are killing your sale...

Lol. I thought everyone wanted a ******d truck. I got all.factory parts for it. Besides turbo.. buddy blew a turbo in his 6.7 so i sold it.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Late Drunkin Friday Night Post... (in some regions of the world Saturday Morning)

Anyone on this site ill take 38k no questions. Trust me. I love this truck. Every ounce of my fat ass wants to make it 1000hp. But Preggers and the spawn of satan in her belly have other ideas. Therefore she wants a non reg cab truck. So i gotta make an effort.

BIGGPIGGEDITION ON SNAPCHAT FOR MULTIPLE PICS

*this message brought to you by budlight and a hormonal wife*

Latest posts

Members online