PSA shirts and Stickers for sale!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yours left last week. It was christmas... Lol you should have it tomorrow or Wednesday would be my guess.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, most of the XL sizes are gone other than the black with camo lettering is all that is left.

I have a ton of Smalls, medium and 3 XL shirts however. Send me a pm with how many you would be interested in and I will deal on them.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, most of the XL sizes are gone other than the black with camo lettering is all that is left.

I have a ton of Smalls, medium and 3 XL shirts however. Send me a pm with how many you would be interested in and I will deal on them.

Got a 3XL... I put my jobsite address in the notes for the ship to instead of Paypal address.

Thanks dude.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
2x there is grey, black with camo, black with white letters, black with grey letters (1) olive drab and white,

Large is the same. I only have two of the grey and olive drab. I have about 6 of the black with camo

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm willing to move on the small and 3x if anyone is interested shoot me an offer. I have almost everything in 3x and small.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.