Interior rattle

hondahater4ever

Reaction score
I have 2016 F350 Lariat, anyone else have a rattle coming from around the drivers far left dash vent. I have taken It to Ford 3 times and they keep saying they cant hear it or they refitted the vent. Just seeing if anyone has had this noise and what you did to fix it.

Jeff6146

Reaction score
I haven’t a clue. I’ll turn down my stereo and listen to mine on the way back to my camper today from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murray711

Reaction score
I have exactly what your talking about and when it starts I just simply smack the panel under the vent and it stops for a couple weeks. Mostly happens at idle for long periods.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cappa

Reaction score
I have a 15, been a great truck other than the rear driver door creaks all the time. I also have rattles from under the steering wheel, up in front of the sunroof, and the steering wheel creaks, drives me nuts

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I have a 15, been a great truck other than the rear driver door creaks all the time. I also have rattles from under the steering wheel, up in front of the sunroof, and the steering wheel creaks, drives me nuts

Reminds me of why did the pirate have a steering wheel for a belt buckle?

Aaaaaarrrgggghhh. It’s drivin me nuts!

treatcg

Reaction score
My dash rattles around the center speaker and storage space. Also have a rattle in my drivers side door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallMeColt

Reaction score
I had the same issue & spent hours looking under my dash. Then, more hours on the internet searching. Mine was from somewhere at the drivers side vent as OP said. Turns out, it's a bolt for the main dash that's WAY deep in there & the head faces to the windshield. I tried like hell to figure a way of getting at it to tighten with no luck. It seems like it's put on before the glass is installed. The easy fix is to put something between the windshield & the dash half way between the pillar & the VIN plate. I spent so much time on this that I planned to make a video for the YouTube about it. I will subscribe to this thread & post it when I do it.

Latest posts

Members online