Fuel Leak behind the ENG

BufertSS

Reaction score
So I have recently been having fuel pressure issues. I have pretty much replaced the entire fuel system now. I am running a draw straw to an Air Dog 150 to a Driven Diesel Dual Bosch fuel pump system, to a driven diesel fuel bowl ****** which feeds a sinister diesel Regulated Return system which then returns back through the stock lines to the fuel tank.

I have visually inspected all fuel connection points that ******d the secondary fuel bowl, the rigid fuel lines that lead to the front and rear of the blocks, then the flex lines back to the regulator. The Banjo bolts at the blocks are dry as can be, the connections at the regulator and fuel block are the same.

Yet, I have a steady 60 drops a minute leak on the rear passenger side of the engine. I have tracked it as high as I can go, I don't see any fuel on the top side of the engine (the valley) but yet I can track it up on the back side just to the back side of the valley.

I am running out of patience and need some extra input. Any idea, where it could be coming from. I have studied the fuel system and have no idea where it could be coming from.

BufertSS

Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that I took it for the test drive, and the turbo seems to over boost pressure with lack of power. I am not sure if its related but I am also trying to track down that fix.

BufertSS

Reaction score
***UPDATE*** I have finally located a small hole in a fuel line I installed that goes from the fuel block to the passenger side front engine block. Is it big enough to say yes thats what caused the massive fuel dump and lack of engine power.. We will find out

Latest posts

Members online