Our First annual Southern Hospitality Open House & Dyno Day!!

thuglike

Reaction score
Good hanging with your bunch, yall make it home okay?

Jason it was great finally meeting you

Other then slinging a drive shaft and busting a yoke 10 minutes after we got there, I had a great time

Sure did...left right after the event and got home at 7am the next morning.

AND..It was great finally meeting alot of you guys.

BTW...The Kia rocks!!!!!

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Hate to say this now...but I was there....all day

You know, I thought I saw you! But when I asked where you were, some of the guys looked at me like they didn't know who I was talking about. When I mentioned your 6.4, they were like, "Oh that guy! He's up in New Jersey or something. He runs our online stuff."

So, I took that as you weren't there. Oh well, I'll catch you next time.

Jeremy@dynoproven

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone who came out and enjoyed it. I had a good time running the dyno for you guys. It was nice meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone who came out and enjoyed it. I had a good time running the dyno for you guys. It was nice meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces.

Thanks for emailing the dyno graph to me Jeremy. And let me know when you want to cut THE ORANGE CRUSH down to a RCSB. :jammin:

Definitely had a blast!!! Going to be ordering one of those fuel sumps after I head back to Iraq. I'll see you guys at Riff Raff in July.

Stay safe over there man! I'm looking forward to RiffRaff already!

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I've seen ONE done. Looked pretty cool... not gonna lie. I thought about it myself too. Haha!

Attachments

• qeX2w3F.jpg
    qeX2w3F.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 73

dynoproventuner

Reaction score
2nd Annual Southern Hospitality open house

We will post up all the info about it soon. The open house will be March 28 this year. We will start running trucks on the dyno at 8:00 AM and we will stop when there are no more trucks to run. It's going to be a non stop day of fun prizes and making HP. Hope to see everyone there!!! Please let us know if you have any questions.