Reaction score
I'm in this turd
fd38dfaa141a50283e3d03ba7f978734.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful truck, Jim. Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pretty sad showing for the Ford camp... trucks not even showing up or trucks that come and then don't even get on the track all day cuz they still aren't finished and are wiring the ****ing thing in the pits. My full weight king ranch runs faster times than some of these trucks.... I wish I had that much money to go slow. Lavons taking the win again with ease.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Pretty sad showing for the Ford camp... trucks not even showing up or trucks that come and then don't even get on the track all day cuz they still aren't finished and are wiring the ****ing thing in the pits. My full weight king ranch runs faster times than some of these trucks.... I wish I had that much money to go slow. Lavons taking the win again with ease.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That sucks to hear. On top of all that, the damn website is down and no live feed.

Jomax

Reaction score
It seems UCC isn't being what it was meant out to be. DPC was great till it went downhill towards the end.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sounds like these builds are done in just about the same way lots of sema builds are. Fast, last minute, show up incomplete, and way overdone in one aspect and no other. The ones that ran something last year or at least had plans to run last year look promising. Obviously firepunk, holderdown should be decent since they were mostly ready but didn't get last minute stuff and the cage done. Randy Reyes has made at least a good test pass. Has rudy's truck made it on the track yet?

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Having better luck watching the live feeds on Facebook. Holderdown and rudys are doing them. I'm sure firepunk is as well as others.

webb06

Reaction score
Any update on points or however this is being scored? Any decent track times for ford camp?

PDT1081

Reaction score
17966059_1911230119147434_5931248067095829427_o.jpg

Pretty sure I read some where that's an Engler 2 wheel drive chassis (Wagler truck if picture doesn't work). Will they let him run a 30" hitch height for pulling like regular two wheel drive trucks?

RNally

Reaction score
A lot are trying to go for the most insane, high HP truck possible, but then break and never finish the competition. I'd rather have a mid pack leveled HP truck but at least be consistent and make it through every event.

Last edited:

Jonnydime

Reaction score
So do we have to pay for sound or something? Kind of boring to watch trucks dyno with no sound.

Latest posts

Members online