Carli pintop

The-Fett

Reaction score
So I'm looking into getting the 4.5 pintop with kings. I was wondering if anyone had experience with a carli system in the winter time. How did the kings hold up from the snow/ road salt and how has everything held up period.

Did my interwebs searching and didn't really find much other than people saying it was a good system or that it was hard on front end parts (for dodge)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
get the shocks wrapped in clear vinyl before installation. The chit they use on the roads nowadays eats EVERYTHING. Performance wise, hands downs the best out there imo.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm looking into getting the 4.5 pintop with kings. I was wondering if anyone had experience with a carli system in the winter time. How did the kings hold up from the snow/ road salt and how has everything held up period.

Did my interwebs searching and didn't really find much other than people saying it was a good system or that it was hard on front end parts (for dodge)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

we sell alot of carli, and a lot of king, and no shocks seems to be able to handle road salt. get them bad girls wrapped in vinyl for sure. hit us up if we can help with any of the parts .

Jomax

Reaction score
My kings still look pretty, but they live in AZ and CA lol. I feel bad for you guys in that salt crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online