Coil overs

jstann

Reaction score
Iv done the 05+ axle swap and a 4" lift .. i fined the ride really soft has any one put coil overs in .. or a line on reasonable priced coilovers

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Shovel

Reaction score
You might officially be the first person to ever complain about the ride in an OBS being too soft. Congrats, you win!

rrchlin

Reaction score
I'm not into the squishy Lincoln Town Car ride myself. My F250 w/ dana 60 kingpin swap feels wonderful over the TTB. Super soft but not too too soft.

My grandpops F150 is super soft. You can ride with a coffee cup on the dash.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm not into the squishy Lincoln Town Car ride myself. My F250 w/ dana 60 kingpin swap feels wonderful over the TTB. Super soft but not too too soft.

My grandpops F150 is super soft. You can ride with a coffee cup on the dash.

I personally prefer a caddy ride with sports car handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rrchlin

Reaction score
I personally prefer a caddy ride with sports car handling.

Is that how your truck handles lol? I had a stock 3rd gen trans-am for a little while. only non econobox/truck I ever owned. damn that thing felt great to drive. just wished it was a Camaro.

Jomax

Reaction score
Is that how your truck handles lol? I had a stock 3rd gen trans-am for a little while. only non econobox/truck I ever owned. damn that thing felt great to drive. just wished it was a Camaro.

Yes sir.. had a friend that owns a 2017 Escalade and drove on the same road in my truck. He was shocked it wasn’t that much rougher.. I’m shocked on how good it rides.

For handling it’s WAY better then my 2015 and I don’t even have a rear sway bar yet..

rrchlin

Reaction score
that's sweet. I just tell the girls if they're wondering (they don't) "yeah its a little rough. front axle came off a dump-truck"

definitely would like 05+ axles on my OBS down the road. I just did w/e dana 60 I could find to get acquainted with the front end and avoid wasting money on TTB parts.

jbolen323

Reaction score
because you do not have the correct suspension / spring rate etc. Thats the whole purpose of springs & coilovers.

Latest posts

Members online