PA members roll call!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Awesome. Im in Blairsville. Till June that is. Along with wearewierd69, who lives here. He tried to get a GTG together and had many people who "said" they were coming. And only a few showed up. Needless to say he was pissed and I want to try to get another together. Just dont now where or when of course. Thoughts?

juniort444e

Reaction score
Im here. Slippery Rock to Hopewell/Pittsburgh airport area.

I would be down with a gtg, but drill takes priority if it happens to be on that weekend.

Emery19

Reaction score
im in selinsgrove at school. ill be in the state till like may 10th, then ill be out of the country, then ill be back for carlisle ford nationals, but then ill be back in maine after that untill august when school starts back up. seems like everyone else is on the other side of the state. pittsburg is a little under 4 hours from where i am. to me it would have to be a decent sized meet because of the time/money itll take for me to get there. not that i wouldnt want to go, but i have to just save money for the month i'll be in France because thats one less month i'm working this summer.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Very glad there seems to be a good interest in this. That makes it that much more possible to get one together.

Latest posts

Members online