Difference between srlx and extreme?

turbie

Reaction score
I've been running the your tunes ever since i tuned the my 04 for the past 2 yrs. and now since i'm studded i want a little more. so what's the difference between srlx and extreme? i'm also seeing a tune thats a srlxx? but i can't
see it on your website as an option. also, what are the cost of them?

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
The XX and Extreme are one in the same. We do not have an SRL X, we do have a + though. The biggest difference on the studded tunes is going to be boost at wot. The XX does have a little more all the way around compared to the +. Pricing is on our site or you can pm me with your needs.

turbie

Reaction score
awesome!! that's what i was looking for. i love your tunes and haven't ran anything else. if it ain't broke don't fix it. and your tunes seem to work no need for fix'in!
i'll be in touch!!

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Nah haven't ran it on the track....don't have driving vids...even with atlas 80 FICM tune it's pretty clean running and powerful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turbie

Reaction score
Nah haven't ran it on the track....don't have driving vids...even with atlas 80 FICM tune it's pretty clean running and powerful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dang! that's what i want to add the "to do list" is a ficm tune, but after
i get a stud tune. thanks for the replies man! I wish my truck was a king ranch, i love your truck!

turbie

Reaction score
well..... after i loaded the srlxx and let the trans learn during the week of driving back and forth from work. i still haven't "poured the coal to it" yet. i have however ran it up to 20psi in 4th gear..... and i'm speachless on how well this tune works!!! matt and lars mostly lars since i only talked with matt over email were awsome to deal with. i'm sooo glad i went with this tune! gearhead is thee place for unsurpassed customer service and custom tunes when it comes to the 6 oh! thanks again matt and the whole gearhead team!!!

turbie

Reaction score
lol i knew i was going to get some $h!t for that! that's why i wanted to go with matt, cause of how clean his tuning is. i ment, "put it on the wood", floor it,
hammer down, you know....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online