sct livewire ts custom tunes

DKFranklin

Reaction score
I have an sct livewire ts on my 2010 F250 with the 6.4 I am looking for good tunes for it that are reliable for it that take care of the E** and C** D** with 4'' exhaust down pipe back and s&b cold air intake

mohead1

Reaction score
There are some still doin the Livewire, check Rudys, ********, etc...mine has Innovate tunes but he chickened out and wont do them anymore. Or caugh up the bucks and do H&S or ******* (or watever they are calling themselves now)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mohead1

Reaction score
Wtf, Gear-head cant be used, or S p a r t a n? Stupid

sootie

Reaction score
There are some still doin the Livewire, check Rudys, ********, etc...mine has Innovate tunes but he chickened out and wont do them anymore. Or caugh up the bucks and do H&S or ******* (or watever they are calling themselves now)

Wtf, Gear-head cant be used, or S p a r t a n? Stupid

Sounds like you are the stoopid one.... Eric didn't "chicken out", spartun changed their name for the same reason Eric stopped writing deelete tunes....and guess what -there are word filters on this site for the same reason once again!

sootie

Reaction score
I have an sct livewire ts on my 2010 F250 with the 6.4 I am looking for good tunes for it that are reliable for it that take care of the E** and C** D** with 4'' exhaust down pipe back and s&b cold air intake

Get with no limit and discuss your needs, they have all platforms and tuners on board. Personally I enjoy gear head the best for six four tuning

Latest posts

Members online