romping problem

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
I think I've got one in my glove box I'll check Friday when I get back to my truck. There's a good chance that's what it is. If the ipr is starting to go it'll just puke out oil somehow for some reason. That's what mine did when it went. If I have one you can borrow it or just put it on your truck and replace mine. Up to you. I have to go down that way so if it's there I can meet you or drop it off somewhere. When I leave there I'm heading through Exeter and tunkhannock so I can drop it there somewhere too. Pm me if you're interested. It may also be the electrical solenoid portion of the ipr and not the actual valve going bad. Also that's what my issue was. That's why I'm not sure if I have the whole ipr or just the valve pieces in the glovebox.
thanks I appreciate it I'll order one off flea bay as the local wants $259.66 for an ipr. I laughed and said right I'll get the same part sealed in original packaging for $152.99 vs your price and no tax or spent fuel to pick it up. There rediculous here for parts.

dsberman94

Reaction score
thanks I appreciate it I'll order one off flea bay as the local wants $259.66 for an ipr. I laughed and said right I'll get the same part sealed in original packaging for $152.99 vs your price and no tax or spent fuel to pick it up. There rediculous here for parts.

As long as you don't need it immediately that works. I always get stuck needing it at that moment and won't buy a part store one.

Latest posts

Members online