2016 Project - 2015+ Turbo Bolt On Compound Kit - Midwest Diesel

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to add a factory locker? Mines currently open and I don't feel like dropping the cash for a TT when a factory locker would suite me fine for the once a year I'd actually need it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to add a factory locker? Mines currently open and I don't feel like dropping the cash for a TT when a factory locker would suite me fine for the once a year I'd actually need it.
if you wired it in without the factory options and dont have any more power then stock then it might work but with it set up the factory way, they suck donkey ballz.. they disengage at 25mph and when they are activated it turns traction control back on so you cant even spin the tires.. and unless you found one out of a wrecked truck then they will prolly cost more then 600 bucks like the true trac..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score

After owning a factory locker dont waste your time or money... wait and save the extra money for a trutrac. Its leaps and bounds better than factory.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Jared and I were just talking about it today. You know I need a daily though...lol.
Few suspension tweaks and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it. If I have to put blocks back in the rear to level it with 4800's it's getting bags so I can tow heavy stuff. :evil

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Few suspension tweaks and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it. If I have to put blocks back in the rear to level it with 4800's it's getting bags so I can tow heavy stuff. :evil

Me likey.

andrewtac

Reaction score

I just took out blocks and went to 4800s. The gap in the fenders front and back is equal. It looks level to me.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I just took out blocks and went to 4800s. The gap in the fenders front and back is equal. It looks level to me.
I'm missing a couple of leaves, not sure how much lower it sits compared to a stock leaf pack.

HD F250

Reaction score
I can't believe you still have that truck. If it was a RCLB I would be on it. I can't afford four door trucks anymore. LOL

Latest posts

Members online