PMF traction bars do not fit with Titan Tank?

Reaction score
Was this in a long bed or short bed? What size was the Titan tank?

Shortbed, 50 gallon

Looks like the bulge fits on the inside of the frame.

Billy T.
[email protected]

No way for me to get the bulge on the inside of the frame. Tank would have to come up about 6-8 inches and it is already pretty much snugged up to bottom of bed.

Reaction score
That is the same tank I have. Here are a couple more pictures of the bulge. You can also see the tank is as far up as it can go.

IMG_4772_zpsnoebyk8l.jpg

IMG_4770_zpss7qtfzh2.jpg

IMG_4769_zpsooa4u8dj.jpg

IMG_4773_zps7rl11dtj.jpg

It will hang out to pretty much even with the outside of the frame rail. I have the PMF traction bars that are in line with the frame, if the OUO mount has it on the outside of the rail you shouldn't have any problems.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
When ordering PMF bars you need to specify that you are running the titan tank. Then you get a special set of brackets and no problems installing.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
The only downside I personally see to a transfer flow is it's steel bodied. I really like a poly tank myself.

redneck1

Reaction score
The only downside I personally see to a transfer flow is it's steel bodied. I really like a poly tank myself.
I agree, but hard to pass up transfer flow when it's 30 min from my house and they'll install it and fill it with fuel for $200. Plus it only took them about 45 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online