Real Tuning

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Says running out of air, anyone got info ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvbQQ5pmkMM

kory's dyno doesn't spit out huge #'s , but for reference my 13 with same lift and wheel tire combo only made 601 with 64.5 non vgt and dual fuelers, so thats all that turbo had to give , on that dyno , on that day. we usually tell people 615-625 with that setup. go to a looser dyno and the #'s might be funner.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good info, thx

What do you think that truck has in it with bigger air?

injectors are maxxed around 700-725 . and that's past the point of the rods exiting. i wouldnt go much biiger , because the actual fly wheel power is much higher, due to the substantial drivetrain loss.

superpsd

Reaction score
Now that tuning is out I wonder how many days now until someone drops in a built block and upgrades to the drivetrain and breaks 1K in a 17

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thats what it says, comments say out of air more turbo in works. How mich should dual fuel and 30% be good for? Enough to bend stuff?

750-800whp with dual pumps and 30's I'd say is all you could do with enough turbo/air there..... They tapped that street max out of air quick.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hard to fathom putting that much money into an add-a-turbo kit and not being able to open it up, I could imagine it would make for an unbelievable low RPM machine though.

i can open it up to 650-700 .. that's kind of alot. and its not really that much money . it'll tow my 08 and 13 around just fine. i have a couple other options in the driveway if i want more power.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
i can open it up to 650-700 .. that's kind of alot. and its not really that much money . it'll tow my 08 and 13 around just fine. i have a couple other options in the driveway if i want more power.

I bet you do, but I wasn't necessarily looking from that perspective. I was more looking at it from a average owner/how saleable the kit is going to be.

Morgans kit is bada$$ regardless! Killer work by those guys

Latest posts

Members online