livewire install question

automoto

Reaction score
Been a while since i did an install, all parts going on my 14' f350. SCT Livewire tyrant SOTF, PIP pyro probe, no limit plates, no limit stage 2 intake and flo pro 4". From what i understand unplug all exhaust sensors and the 2 connections on egr, install SOTF wiring, install tunes and then start truck before removing anything. Should I wire in the pyro probe as well before loading tunes? i remember people having issues with the probe reading correct EGTs. Battery cable disconnection necessary? Anything im missing, sorry for the newb questions like I said its been a while. Doing the install wednesday hoping for a smooth process. thanks in advance.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I think there is a throttle valve plug as well you need to unplug. I did not start truck after loading the tune but its a good idea if there is an issue. No issues on my probe either. Start soaking the two exhaust bolts on the manifold now. I think that you got it under control though.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
I did the same things you have planned a few months ago. That was the only issue i ran into.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.