2019 Single Cab Build thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Interesting.

I can understand what you mean by no innovation or pushing the envelope.

Still seems a bit hard nosed to poke at someone’s “build” tho when they are making modifications that improve the power, looks, and capabilities of a vehicle.
Its not a "build" though when you do the basic bolt ons... its just that days have changed and nobody is building anything anymore....

live life full throttle

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Sootie you missed all the basement dweller "shops" that have popped up in the past 10 years or so. Can't tell you how many of these "builds" from mom's basement zit popper shops we've fixed over the past few years.

Anyway OP, carry on.

Black AOD

Reaction score
A build is a reference term to mean that vehicle was basically taken and "built" from the ground up with performance parts in the aspect of power train and drive train and suspension.

I too was hoping to see a built 6.7 motor go in this truck, see it go low and and get a built trans and big fuel and big turbos and make big power and go fast... That to me is a diesel build.

However to each their own. I no longer see the point in trying to make big heavy diesel trucks go fast. That's what mustangs and vettes and GTR's and Camaro's and Supra's and other gasser street cars are for......

Good luck OP.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
A build is a reference term to mean that vehicle was basically taken and "built" from the ground up with performance parts in the aspect of power train and drive train and suspension.

I too was hoping to see a built 6.7 motor go in this truck, see it go low and and get a built trans and big fuel and big turbos and make big power and go fast... That to me is a diesel build.

However to each their own. I no longer see the point in trying to make big heavy diesel trucks go fast. That's what mustangs and vettes and GTR's and Camaro's and Supra's and other gasser street cars are for......

Good luck OP.
Especially how the e...p...a... is going these days.

live life full throttle

hucorey

Reaction score
I would also say a "build" is also at least a cab off, new heads, or engine out and rebuild.

I would say something like this would be more fitting to go in the "What did you do to your Powerstroke today" thread.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I would also say a "build" is also at least a cab off, new heads, or engine out and rebuild.

I would say something like this would be more fitting to go in the "What did you do to your Powerstroke today" thread.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Agreed.. lol

live life full throttle

Stovall977

Reaction score
Thanks to the “build” police for killing the OP’s thread. Where can we see the updates on this truck? There are a lot of us that want to see more Carli trucks like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online