auto agent 2 gdp tunes

Twitchit

Reaction score
I am new to the truck world but I have had a tdi tuned and de****d. I ordered a tuner and exhaust for my 11 with GDP tunes. From what I understand, I will get the tuner and have to link with a tech to receive the tunes for my truck via email. The question is will the tech be from the tuner or the place I ordered the tuner from? the reason I ask is after I ordered, I did some checking and the company I ordered my stuff from has less than stellar reviews. It seems that they don't have good communication and non existent customer service. I would rather not say who it is at this time . As far as I know , the negative reviews could be BS. I do hope that once I get the auto agent I will be dealing with GDP directly. I did hear their customer service is tops. So Will I be getting the tunes from GDP or the seller?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to tell us where you bought everything from so we can help answer your questions. And yes once you link up you will deal with gdp directly.

Twitchit

Reaction score
that is a relief. Let me say that I don't believe in posting anything negative unless I have first hand knowledge. I just placed my order a few days ago and that is hardly enough time to make my own judgment but place I ordered form is DTP. If they treat me right, I intend to share that. Likewise if they treat me wrong I will share that as well.

Twitchit

Reaction score
Wow! I placed my order Thursday night and the exhaust is on my front door step already. It is only Tuesday. I also got confirmation on shipping of my tuner and it will be here Friday. So far so good. I cat wait to get started on this truck!

Twitchit

Reaction score
I'm happy to report that everything went well with my weight loss program on my truck. DTP was quick with answers to my questions and shipping was fast too. GDP was fast getting my tunes and were helpful when I had a question. Um running the banana smoothie and the truck is scary fast. I bought a muffler off Amazon and I'm glad i did. I don't really know what it would sound like without one but it sounds perfect to me with one. Not to lout to attract cops unless you mash the skinny pedal. The muffler I got was a true 5" all the way through. To my surprise it was stainless. Made in China but still looked and sounds good. Over all I'm really happy. The wife...... not so much

blazn

Reaction score
Wow! I placed my order Thursday night and the exhaust is on my front door step already. It is only Tuesday. I also got confirmation on shipping of my tuner and it will be here Friday. So far so good. I cat wait to get started on this truck!

Wanna make sure, you purchased the exhaust from DTP too?

When I was purchasing my exhaust, I looked at the one on DTP and their posting stated that their exhaust was "made to order" which I presumed to be their own brand. After some online searching, somebody on the Cummins forum mentioned that they contacted DTP and DTP told them the exhaust was actually MBRP.

Did your box have any marking indicating a brand name or anything?

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.