2020 revealed

superpsd

Reaction score
Well my order is in 4x4 F450 crew cab XL in Velocity blue which required the STX package.

BK39

Reaction score
I love the idea of the tight turning radius on the 450, but the speed governor being low is a turn off.

superpsd

Reaction score
I read a thread on Fordtrucks of guys who had their vin numbers as far back as September and build schedule date. I stopped by to check status on my order and no Vin yet.

As far a deliveries they only started building them on 11/4 if it went according to schedule.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I read a thread on Fordtrucks of guys who had their vin numbers as far back as September and build schedule date. I stopped by to check status on my order and no Vin yet.

As far a deliveries they only started building them on 11/4 if it went according to schedule.

Yup, there a ton of a trucks built with vins out already. Just not out at the dealerships yet.

SoGrand

Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone had there's yet as I have heard some peoples delivery dates where yesterday and was wondering.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that a new model year production start date can have a truck on the lot for a customer in 15 days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.