2020 Tremor SD

mattymx

Reaction score
It was just announced yesterday with a little info.

Here is a link that describes it.
If anyone wants one, let me know.
I work with the legend, Bobby Williams and we can hook you up!!!!

https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-ford-super-duty-tremor-is-an-off-roader-with-a-1835903734

hs9kjneoz8aa8cemubn9.jpg

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I was literally just reading about this model and came over to post the link, and then saw this! Lol!!

Awesome concept and a good article that provides us with a closer look into the mid-cycle refresh of this 2020 model.

Last edited:

mattymx

Reaction score
I was literally just reading about this model and came over to post the link, and then saw this! Lol!!

Awesome concept and article with an even more in-depth look at the newer model.

I meant to post it yesterday but I was swamped at work. This truck is really going to sell well because it is an option and not a model. An XLT Tremor will be a huge seller..

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hopefully the in-house shocks and other suspension components of the Tremor will become a new option for the aftermarket crowds. I for one would love it if these were available to me when I order my 2020 Platinum, aftermarket purchase or factory installed...

Last edited:

mattymx

Reaction score
Hopefully the in-house shocks and other suspension components of the Tremor will become a new option for the aftermarket crowds. I for one would love it if these were options once I order my 2020 Platinum- aftermarket purchase or factory installed...

Just get the Tremor package on your Platinum! :pimp:

mattymx

Reaction score
On second thought, I may have to wait and see if I can get some of the Tremor options after delivery because I don't want to lose the OEM power running boards.

We'll have to wait and see what the order guides say. I'm not sure which way it will go...

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
With the front LS and drive mode features I doubt you are going to be able to add post-production the "Tremor" pack.

If anything you want drop running boards....order Amp steps. Done.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
You make a great point! I wonder if the LS front is actually an option on the 2020 models, aside from those that are equipped with the Tremor package. I read that there are also different axles on the front of Tremor-equipped models, which would make sense.

But as stated, I am very interested in the look of a Tremor-equipped F-250, I just don’t want the 18” wheels or fixed steps. Still got plenty of time to make the best decision...

Last edited:

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
The 18" tires make better use of the tire to help with traction and ride quality. I can say I made the switch from OEM 20" wheels/tires to Method 18"s and Toyo tires. Even at a "high" 70 PSI it rides SO much better. For a 20" wheel seems as running a 37" tire would be what you need to get the same ride "quality".

The fixed steps are an easy fix with aftermarket options. The OEM harness may be there to allow you to swap in OEM steps. Then you may just need ForScan to activate the step options.

I'll be waiting for the 2020 Order Guide to drop to see how the options play out.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Thanks brother!

May go with the 20/37s from a purely aesthetic standpoint, but it is bittersweet (and subjective) that the truck can be leveled directly from the factory. For example, I get factory installed components on one end, with a warranty, but then on the other I don’t need to go and get a Carli kit anymore...

All in all, I would rather the factory equipment of the Tremor package; ie: front ls, drive mode software, stabilizers, springs, bigger shocks, plates. I just wish it wasn’t lifted in the back, but beggars can’t be choosers!

Last edited:

pog

Reaction score
In the photos the platinum with the tremor package still has power steps.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
The truck on the right has power boards.
e654840ef1d344635c816bb35a2961d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online