New PMF product! Airbag/bumpstop tang ubolt top plates.

NotStock

Reaction score
We are now offering our ubolt top plates with an Airbag/bumpstop tang option. This is intended for use with lift packs and eliminates the need for the hokey spacers that would otherwise be needed to make a bag or bumpstop kit functional. Our normal top plates retail for $49 a pair and this option adds $100. We will offer a 10% forum discount for the next 30 days on these as a promo! We have these instock and ready to ship!

http://pmfsuspension.com/Adjustable-Alignment-Pin-Ubolt-Top-Plates_p_33.html

Attachments

• IMG_20160913_103738.jpg
    IMG_20160913_103738.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116

Jomax

Reaction score
We are now offering our ubolt top plates with an Airbag/bumpstop tang option. This is intended for use with lift packs and eliminates the need for the hokey spacers that would otherwise be needed to make a bag or bumpstop kit functional. Our normal top plates retail for $49 a pair and this option adds $100. We will offer a 10% forum discount for the next 30 days on these as a promo! We have these instock and ready to ship!

http://pmfsuspension.com/Adjustable-Alignment-Pin-Ubolt-Top-Plates_p_33.html

You need to make an air bag setup that's quick release so you can go back to off-road mode with bumps stops. That would be sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotStock

Reaction score
Jomax, have you seen the Daystar lower capture deal for overload bags that they make? If/when we make an overload bag setup, I will likely incorporate their capture into the kit.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
So I can use this top plate instead of the lower mounting plate on my helper air bags?

Just want to make sure I understand properly.

Will this work with a truck that is lower than stock?

NotStock

Reaction score
Vader, likely these would not work for you. They are intended to be used on trucks with lift leaf packs, where the arch of the spring puts the ubolt top plate and in turn the top of the block lower than it normally would be with an oem leaf.

Jomax

Reaction score
Jomax, have you seen the Daystar lower capture deal for overload bags that they make? If/when we make an overload bag setup, I will likely incorporate their capture into the kit.

Yeah. I looked into that. My issue is the air bag will not survive off-road even with the cradle. This would be for a CARLI equipped truck. I've destroyed 3 sets of factory bump stops.

NotStock

Reaction score
Yeah. I looked into that. My issue is the air bag will not survive off-road even with the cradle. This would be for a CARLI equipped truck. I've destroyed 3 sets of factory bump stops.

Gotcha. Some sort of semi quick release or a really long travel bag would be the ticket for ya then it would seem.

sootie

Reaction score

not even the carli longtravels will survive?

Latest posts

Members online