Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Spar<>tan Customers:

We've released for BETA testing, our newest revision of the 600HP Race calibration for 2015/2016MY 6.7L applications, now deemed the "WarHammer_X" race file.

This new file brings an additional 70ft/lbs of torque @ 1800RPM to bear, on top of the 1200+ created by the original 600HP calibration. While peak power remains around 600RWHP, this file is much more responsive and powerful than before.

To add to that, the WarHammer_X includes the latest hydraulic changes to our highly acclaimed 6R140 transmission tuning. This transmission tuning style is the basis for all of *******'s upcoming "V2" software for 2013 to 2016 model 6.7, and will give users who choose to beta test a taste of the coming improvements to *******'s shift quality.

-Intermittent shift flaring, SOLVED.
- 3/4 and 4/5 upshift slippage or soft shifting, SOLVED.
- Overall hydraulic holding capacity, raised 25% or more. This calibration will prove MUCH more durable at the 600+RWHP level, and will add significant lifespan to the transmission.

Hands down, this is the best shifting, and most brutal power and torque available for your 2015 or 2016MY 6.7L.

Included with the download is our base 600HP WarHammer_X calibration, along with a shift-on-the-fly variant for SOTF customers. These files are based off of our QR series (Quick Response) tuning with pedal damping removed for excellent throttle response. Transmission calibration will provide enhanced torque converter lockup (2nd gear and up). Shifting is positive, and slightly firmer than previous calibrations.

Download is available here:
http://www.*******dieseltech.com/WarHammerX_BETA.zip

The ".enc" tune files must be removed from the downloaded zip folder, and placed into the "custom files" directory of your nGauge microSD card. If you need assistance with this process or run into download problems, please contact our tech support via PHONE AND/OR EMAIL ONLY.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you got jeremy wet in his panties with this one so you must have done something right.

Jomax

Reaction score
Spar&lt;&gt;tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

you got jeremy wet in his panties with this one so you must have done something right.

Has anyone ran their sprtan tuned trucks down the track yet with only a tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone ran their sprtan tuned trucks down the track yet with only a tune?

yeah we had a customer run 8.3 @ 82 this weekend , at 8200 lbs . equates to: 13.20 @ 102 , not sure on the weight . 6-ft was 1.8 , had he had a decent one , prolly would have run 8.15-8.2 . prolly in the 575-590 if its a standard 8000+ lb truck .

Jomax

Reaction score
yeah we had a customer run 8.3 @ 82 this weekend , at 8200 lbs . equates to: 13.20 @ 102 , not sure on the weight . 6-ft was 1.8 , had he had a decent one , prolly would have run 8.15-8.2 . prolly in the 575-590 if its a standard 8000+ lb truck .

Ah. Feel better then with my times lol.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Kevin at PSE was all wet yesterday telling me about it. I'll load it up at lunch tomorrow....I need to get a SOTF cable from you soon too.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of another thunderstorm here in Houston but oh my damn is that shifting on point! Hopefully it'll dry up for the drive home so I can play some.

Nvhayfarmer

Reaction score
Just installed the update. Big improvement, trans shifts in mid and top end are firmer. (Which I really like) plus tune runs really good with my no limit stage 2 intake that I got installed last night
84fbbdf7c95b12ae42ab9affd8bbb771.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Main question was how is shifting at WOT? I'm assuming it shifts harder then regular driving?

Yes the main difference is the 4-5 shift at WOT is a very confident "thump" instead of feeling kinda soft. Been talking with Matt and we believe this is going to increase the life of the 15-16 trans in higher HP trucks a good bit! I've beaten the snot out of mine and its still taking it!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm surprised to not see more people trying this file. I've had some reasonable high HP diesels...for nothing more than intake/exhaust and tune I'm blown away by how this thing runs.

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm running it, no WOT stuff yet but damn does it shift like a dream. Jomax it feels like the TC is locked in 1st, if you give it over half throttle or more, very crisp firm shifts. Yet under half throttle and it's very smooth ESPECIALLY 4-5, it's just a dream so far!

Latest posts

Members online