No start Obs 7.3

obsonbogs

Reaction score
Recently put my motor back in after resealing a few things and also put on a regulated return Efuel system. Truck will crank fine but won't even try and fire. I put a new CPS in aswell thinking that may be an issue , but nothing. The glow plug solinoid is getting hot when cranking aswell , thinking maybe a ground issue and also causing the no start ? Looking for some more advice what it could be.
084f591e70b3174ba61eaa3639cd2c87.jpg

Last edited:

gwunter

Reaction score
What exactly did you reseal? Did you do anything to the high pressure oil system? Perhaps an electrical connection is undone.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Are you building fuel pressure? Oil pump res full? Also assuming that all connections were checked? How long have you been trying to start it.

obsonbogs

Reaction score
Are you building fuel pressure? Oil pump res full? Also assuming that all connections were checked? How long have you been trying to start it.

Yes got fuel pressure , and for a little bit ,now checking connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obsonbogs

Reaction score
What exactly did you reseal? Did you do anything to the high pressure oil system? Perhaps an electrical connection is undone.

Rear main , new pan , new valve cover gaskets and harnesses , turbo seals and gasket , Intake plenems , and no nothing to high pressure oil system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David N

Reaction score
I bet your oil pump has lost prime. Do you have oil pressure? Is the dummy gauge in the dash showing pressure?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.