tune s366 stock injectors

1slow6o

Reaction score
Need a tune for a 6.0 stock injectors s366 blue spring mod 4 inch down pipe. Anyone able to make one thay doesnt take a whole city block to spool.

Nick7.3

Reaction score
It's gonna take a city block to spool because stock sticks ain't enough fuel for that turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick7.3

Reaction score
Best bet on stock sticks is an s360 or an s362 maybe

1slow6o

Reaction score
Ya i even considered s364.5 but i got a s366 figured i would throw this out here maybe some one has messed with pulse width and timing enough to make half way okay haha

crash86

Reaction score
Actually just installed an s366 on my with stock head bolts and stock injectors. Running gear heads srl haven't gotten an updated tune for it but it makes 34-35 psi at WOT. It definitely does not take a city block to spool. Again I'm still running a tune for a stock vgt.

crash86

Reaction score
It actually performs a lot better than I imagined.

1slow6o

Reaction score
Ya im running cales tune stock injectors and s366 it spools fine just want a little more down low and alot of people will disagree with me on this but running a non vgt is healthier for the headbolts backpressure is lower and since your running the same tune your pulse width is the same so theoretically your cylinder pressure is lower i guess thays how it works haha

Mdub707

Reaction score
I run a 362 on stock sticks, couldn't imagine going bigger than this, at least if you plan to tow or use the truck in any manner. I run ~42psi at WOT with this setup. I know a 366 flows more, but that sounds low anyway (lack of fuel). Interesting.

Mr.horingy6l

Reaction score
Hey crash! I have a s366 lined up that I want to put in did you ever find a tune that will support the s366 and stock injectors? Also for the vgt to be turned off so the truck doesn't have a engine light .. I'm running the srl+ tune from Matt at ********s. Any info would be helpful thanks man

crash86

Reaction score
I have not got a tune yet. And the check engine light is still on yes lol. I don't have studs yet and I think it's pretty safe how it is so I don't think I'm going to touch it til I can put studs in it

crash86

Reaction score
Won't seem to let me upload it. I'll keep trying when I get a chance

Mdub707

Reaction score
What's the purpose? An S362 will clean up every ounce of fuel a stock injector can put out, and then some. Why go larger and have slower spool and likely no more power than an S362?

crash86

Reaction score
Because I plan on going with injectors bigger than an s362 can handle.. I got a smokin deal on my setup and really wanted a non vgt 6.0 so I can deal with it how it is. And I've learned to drive it smoke free

woods

Reaction score
best tune i have run with s366 and stock injectors is inovative extreme race

Mr.horingy6l

Reaction score
yeah I plan on getting bigger injectors in the near future. I have a s366 planning to go in. I just have to get the install kit. just wanna run this turbo while I wait to get the injectors...

woods

Reaction score
just put it in and run it just make sure you run a good full fuel tune. i have run inovative extreme race, ******** srl+, cale race tune. inovative was best for my truck i put down 526 with stock injectors and s366 .91ar cast wheel. once you put injectors in its a completely different monster.

woods

Reaction score
A s362 is the best for stock fuel but laggy can be fun i never towed more then 7500 with a s366 on stock sticks and would not recommend it. Also a s366 and stock sticks will out perform a s362 but not by very much. i think a s364.5 with stock sticks would be a great middle ground.

Latest posts

Members online