h&s lpfp

The-Fett

Reaction score
Can someone school me on the h&s lpfp? I am going to get the h&s because after all I have read (on here and other fourms) it seems to be the best choice. I looked at others and the one the that drew me to the others was the lack of bubbles on the low pressure side and nothing but straight fuel. Does the h&s kit do the same? Pros and cons... let me know.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
The H&S kit is definitely the one you want to put on a 6.7. Most complete bolt on kit available on the market for these. Easy to return to factory setup if ever needed, no cutting lines up. Replaces frame filter/separator, and the engine mounted filter assembly. Feel free to shoot me a message on here or give us a call! We can get you taken care of and answer any other questions you may have.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Can someone school me on the h&s lpfp? I am going to get the h&s because after all I have read (on here and other fourms) it seems to be the best choice. I looked at others and the one the that drew me to the others was the lack of bubbles on the low pressure side and nothing but straight fuel. Does the h&s kit do the same? Pros and cons... let me know.

Completely unneccesary,but if you have the extra cash,could be well spent on other power adders.

The-Fett

Reaction score
Completely unneccesary,but if you have the extra cash,could be well spent on other power adders.
I'm doing it for peice of mind... plus I have decided to go 15 pump, new injectors, streetmax, Titan tank and Morgan's tunes here in the next few months now that work had picked up

Buck1

Reaction score
The pump takes a little modifying to fit with titan tank. I will send pics of what I did to make it fit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reaction score

Not to be confrontational but, this is a pretty ignorant comment without knowing what he has, what he plans on doing and positive reasons to run the low pressure system.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Not to be confrontational but, this is a pretty ignorant comment without knowing what he has, what he plans on doing and positive reasons to run the low pressure system.
Sorry I speak the truth.No wonder why theres only a few of the same guys on here.How many trucks truly NEED this???

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I'm doing it for peice of mind... plus I have decided to go 15 pump, new injectors, streetmax, Titan tank and Morgan's tunes here in the next few months now that work had picked up

Your injectors are bad?

The-Fett

Reaction score
No but I should have said that I'm going with either 80 or 100 on the injectors

The-Fett

Reaction score
How many trucks need to be d-leted or have 1100 hp? I'm doing it for filtration and adjustability

ImAti0n

Reaction score
If I had to buy a LPFP it would be the H&S. I think it's the best unit out there. If I were to upgrade my fuel for any reason my first purchase would be their LPFP.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapathatass

The-Fett

Reaction score
If I had to buy a LPFP it would be the H&S. I think it's the best unit out there. If I were to upgrade my fuel for any reason my first purchase would be their LPFP.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapathatass
Cool thank you for the imput bud

Buck1

Reaction score
I remounted the pump so that it sits vertical, versus laying horizontal. This way it won't hit on the tank. I also rotated the end cap on the pump, 180 degrees so that the harness wouldn't rub against the tank. I doing this, I think I flipped the brushes around as pump was running wrong direction. I just repinned at the connector to resolve that. Disregard any fuel residue, I was pulling fuel out of the truck for another truck.
09904c71291a6cfe1503df03322a0423.jpg
ff9bdec8803438dd2e99aa4efb5d06a8.jpg
1368f89d2932a85a20ffb10ba4a61ce7.jpg

The-Fett

Reaction score
I remounted the pump so that it sits vertical, versus laying horizontal. This way it won't hit on the tank. I also rotated the end cap on the pump, 180 degrees so that the harness wouldn't rub against the tank. I doing this, I think I flipped the brushes around as pump was running wrong direction. I just repinned at the connector to resolve that. Disregard any fuel residue, I was pulling fuel out of the truck for another truck.
09904c71291a6cfe1503df03322a0423.jpg
ff9bdec8803438dd2e99aa4efb5d06a8.jpg
1368f89d2932a85a20ffb10ba4a61ce7.jpg

Thank you sir

Latest posts

Members online