Riff Raff Plenums w/ OBS Irate T4

97Beast

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has run the Riff Raff 3" plenums on an OBS with an Irate T4 kit?
They look like a really nice piece. And I like the use of an o-ring rather than RTV.
But will they fit on an OBS running an Irate T4 kit? I see and read about SD trucks running them. But I haven't seen them on an OBS.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
They should fit as I'm running the Irate 3" plenums on my OBS with the Irate T4 kit.

I'm not a fan of how Riff Raff eliminated the corner bolt. I guess they work or there would have been complaints. The Riff Raff plenums look thicker than the Irate ones. I could see why they eliminated that corner bolt as you'll have to remove the HPOP reservior/front cover to remove the bolt.

Blue_Angle__56713.1443150596.700.700.png

Both__84730.1442961408.700.700.png

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

97Beast

Reaction score
Good point Billy. I like the use of an O-ring rather than RTV. But I'm not a fan of the missing corner bolt.

I assume with the Irate plenums you can reuse all the bolts without interfering with the front cover or HPOP?

superpsd

Reaction score
They probably seal fine. I don't think anyone has complained about the Riffraff plenums. I plan to pick up a set of them someday.

Reaction score
The missing bolt is a put off for me although I like the interior design much better than the flat ones. So that makes the Beans billet plenums the winner. Look like they do something, have more interior volume and use all the bolts (With RTV)

Use Google image to look at both!

97Beast

Reaction score
The Beans plenums would be perfect if they had an o-ring. I believe they even have a groove already machined in them.

superpsd

Reaction score
Sounds Iike you have thoroughly tested them. Sounds Ike I'm definitely going with the RR plenums.

Latest posts

Members online