• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sadly, It is time for my beloved 6.4 to go to a new home. Many of you know I purchased this truck from MINK in July of 2014..It has since been rebuilt from the ground up with a slew of parts....Parts List Below.

Asking $50k OBO

New Ford 6.4 shortblock, machined and surfaced
Intl/Mahle HD Pistons, flycut, delipped and coated.
60% Injectors Done by RCD. Flow Tested by RCD as of 12/12/16
Aeromotive 130 GPH Lift Pump
Elite Diesel Fuel Bowl ******
Elite Diesel Race Cooler Upgrade Pkg. (AKA Stage 3 System)
Midwest Diesel Dual Fueler
Two Custom Reman Brand New K16s (New As of 12/12/16)
Custom Coolant Lines Passenger & Driver side from Shane aka WhiteMonster
Stage 1x Billet Cam from Tadd @ Elite
Elite HD Lifters with Extra Oil Bearing
New OEM Rockers
New OEM heads, surfaced, hardened valve seats
Extreme H13 Head Studs
RCD High Rev Valve Springs
Smith Bro's HD Pushrods
Elite Diesel 2.0 High Powers (Gen 2 Precision 7675 CEA Wheel, Custom VGT with 63mm Billet Batmo Wheel)
Custom Elite Diesel air intake with AFE PG7 Filter
Elite Diesel Billet Flexplate
BD Diesel 6.0 Exhaust Manifolds
RCD 304SS Custom Up-Pipes
RCD Ported Intake Manifold
MPD CCV Reroute/Oil Fill
Bulletproof Diesel Billet Water Pump
Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter Kit
Custom Hotside Pipe
New front body bushing mounts
Mishimoto V2 Radiator
Precision Turbo Intercooler
Revised OEM upper & Lower Radiator Hoses
Dynatrac Balljoints
ICON 2.5" Front Coil Springs
ICON adjustable track bar w/upgraded rod end
OUO Adj ALA's 3-Link
OUO 5" Traction Blocks w/Long Gusset Bars
OUO Front and Rear Diff Covers
OUO Front Axle Truss with Dual Fox Racing SS
OUO Rear Axle Truss
OUO Adjustable Carrier Bearing Drop for Rear Driveshaft
Custom 2 Piece Rear Driveshaft with 1480 Chromoly U-Joints
Hellwig Front & Rear Swaybars
Custom Downpipe
Twin Wastegate Setup with 44mm Tial and 46mm Precision
5" Flo Pro Exhaust
ATI Harmonic Balancer/Damper
ARP Flexplate bolts
ARP Crankshaft adapter Bolts
ARP Connecting Rod Bolts
RCD Custom Aluminum Oil Pan Epoxy powdercoated Silver
Midwest Diesel Competition Pkg 5R110
Precision Industries Triple Disc Torque Converter
K&P Engineering Oil Filter
No Limit Aluminum Battery Tray and Coolant Tank (Anodized Black)
TrueTrac Locker in Sterling 10.5 Rear Axle
AMP Research Steps
Rigid XL Dually Fog Lights
PTM & Retrofitted HID Headlights with Morimoto Shrouds
All exterior lights are now LED Matching
Edge CTS 2 for monitoring purposes (stand alone on EAS 12V Kit)
H&S Mini Maxx with GH MCC tunes
Fox 2.0 Piggyback Reservoir Shocks
PTM Ford Emblems
2 New NAPA batteries as of 12/12/16.
New Ford Alternator as of 12/12/16
New OEM FRP Sensor as of 12/12/16.

Tires are Toyo R/T 35 x 13.50 x 20 with about 60-70% tread left
Wheels are Fuel Maverick Black/Milled 20x10 (-24 offset)

This truck has made well over 800 HP on numerous Dynos and has been sprayed to over 1000HP once or twice.....

I have taken the best care of it that I can. 98% of the work on this truck was done by Unlimited Diesel Performance here in South/Central Ohio. The motor and Trans have about 21k miles on them. The fuel system and turbos have about 10k miles on them.

The truck itself is a 2008 F350 Extended Cab Long Bed XLT FX4. The frame and Body have 147K miles on it. The undercarriage does have some slight surface rust in places but nothing major. This truck has seen incredibly minimal snow/salt time in its life that I am aware of. This truck was manufactured 03/07. It is a job 1 Truck.

The truck is two tone Tuxedo Black and Dark Shadow Grey Two Tone. It has a lot of PTM work in it. The truck does have paint imperfections and rock chips, mainly on the front bumper and some down the side. 98% of them were there when I bought it as the previous owner liked very wide wheels that flung crap up and down the side. The front grill is a real Ford OEM Harley Davidson Grill.

The bed has been Line X'ed by a certified Line X Center. The truck will come with a full size matching spare tire. It is a Toyo R/T with a matching Fuel Maverick wheel just like the other 4. It has 100% tread on it, never been used.

This truck is an absolute blast to drive and has run high 11 sec passes at the track. It spools better than stock and the low end and high end power is nuts for the turbo setup.

It just received two new custom Reman K16s and had the injectors tested and flowed @ RCD. The turbos were just off the truck and the whole setup checked for leaks and has all new fluids. The truck just had a fresh oil change with LE 8854 not even 500 miles ago. This truck is meticulously cared for. The rear bumper is being repainted next week right after Christmas unless someone wants to buy it sooner.

White Mamba, Six Sloww and Under Construction can attest to the truck as well.

The only issues on the truck I am aware of are the paint imperfections I mentioned earlier, the rear half door on the driver side is sometimes picky on when it opens (no idea why) and the steering is a bit looser than what it used to be. It's nothing sketchy but I just want this to be noted.

The interior is in very good shape. I don't know of any cracks in the dash, the seats have no cracks or rips or tears. They are the black cloth seats and are surprisingly comfy. The rear bench is in great shape, it has one very dull stain in it that has been there since I bought it. I recently installed a Pioneer AVIC-130ZBT Touch Screen Head unit in the dash. It works flawless. It has Nav, touch screen and about every cool option there is. There are 4 up-fitter switches, heated and power mirrors, and everything else is fairly standard.

I have WELL over $100k invested in this truck....I know I'll never get back what I have into it, and what I want for it I'm not sure is realistic so for now I'll just state I'm open to offers on this truck.

I'm Looking to get into a 2017 Platinum F350 6.7 PSD SO NO TRADES. WILL NOT SHIP TRUCK INTERNATIONALLY.

Please do not Low Ball me. If you do, I probably wont even respond.

FYI, this truck is still being financed by a credit union local to me. So I DO NOT hold the title. But it is a clean and clear title. 100%

PM me with offers, my Name is Andrew.

I can send more pics on request, I am going to post pictures here in a few minutes in another post in this thread. I have 100's of them.

Link to build thread below.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59968

Last edited by a moderator:

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I almost bought this truck from Mink when it was for sale, I gotta say I'm glad I didn't! But on that note it was and I'm sure still is a very clean truck, good luck on the sale.

Black AOD

Reaction score
0414161540_resized.jpg0603161623c_resized.jpg0603161623b_resized.jpg0603161624a_resized.jpg0325161406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
I almost bought this truck from Mink when it was for sale, I gotta say I'm glad I didn't! But on that note it was and I'm sure still is a very clean truck, good luck on the sale.

Thanks man!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
throw out a number homes , it's the rules !

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just wanted to Add a few things I forgot to mention in the original Post.

-Truck has 3.73 gearing
- Front Axle Locking Hubs are the Black Powder Coated Warne Manual Hubs
- Truck will come with 1 Key and a Standard Clicker Module.
- Markers in Mirrors are Recon Smoked LED markers
- Third Brake Light is OEM Darkly Smoked, done by prior owner.
- Truck will NOT come with B&W hitch receiver that is shown in the one Pic
- Cab lights are smoked Anzo covers with LED bulbs.
- The bed has been drilled for a work/storage box to mount so there will be holes present as I am keeping the box. Also, the prior owner had a stack in the bed and the left over hole was covered with a plate and welded in then line x'ed over. The line X did a good job making it look cleaner than it was.
- The tail gate has the step and pole to get into the bed easier.
- The hitch itself was taken off the truck last year and sandblasted and then 3 stage painted with zinc, urethane and then epoxy top coat. I then re-installed it with all new Grade 8 bolts/hardware. The coatings should last an incredibly long time and never rust. It is a class 5 titan hitch.
-The front and Rear diff's both have Lubrication Engineers fluid in them. 704 I think is the number.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nope. No interest in it yet.

Like mine on here... I think there is interest just not enough funds out there is all.. The good thing about mine is it only has 50k on it so the banks like that part :thumbup:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Like mine on here... I think there is interest just not enough funds out there is all.. The good thing about mine is it only has 50k on it so the banks like that part :thumbup:

Brenton, Agreed 100%! Yeah yours is a lower mileage RCLB...Youd honestly never guess mine has 147k on the body and frame though. Mine has a few more odds and ends on it accessory wise and its a 350-1 ton ton so....overall though we face the same issues selling them.

I say the first person to sell their truck wins a beer from the other guy still waiting to sell his!! haha

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
So just FYI. My Trans has decided to stay stuck in third gear.

Upon pan removal and fluid inspection, clutch material is apparent in the pan and we have no idea how this happened. The transmission & PI converter is still under warranty from Midwest Diesel so it will be gone through and refreshed and put back in. So the new owner will have a freshly gone through 5R Competition trans from Midwest Diesel.

The truck will remain for sale at the same price and I am still open to reasonable offers. It will just be another week or two before the truck is back in my possession because of this ordeal.

Just heads up to anyone who might be interested.

sootie

Reaction score
its pissed you are selling it. traitor.

Black AOD

Reaction score
So I went ahead and had a few things done to the truck while waiting for the Trans to come back from Midwest Diesel.

- 5" OUO Traction Block was swapped for a 3.625" OUO Traction Block which is factory 350 Height. So truck now has factory rear height and is leveled in front with the ICON 2.5" Springs.
- Brand New FOX 2.0 IPF Monotube Shocks
- New Redhead Steering Gear Box

Price Drop to $45K OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online