What tuner and whose tunes for single turbo

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Whose tunes and what tuner for a single turbo 369 stock fuel I have head studs max force pistons and a air dog 150

sootie

Reaction score
I like using H&S for the six four stuff. Get custom MCC tunes from Gear Head

239single6four

Reaction score
Jesse is an awesome tuner , but expect very Smokey and A new trans . Me personally I have Tyrant . ******** treated me very poorly when it came to revising a tune

sonic blue l

Reaction score
i don't have a single but I do have Jesse's tunes. Like mentioned before, smoky. has lots of power, but smoky and a light switch affect. I did not like his trans tuning so when I do run his tune, I will run it with my own trans tuning.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hit us up for GH or tyrant !! we can package deal anything and everything for ya too !

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys tomorrow I’ll find out whose tunes the mechanic went with idk if it’s tyrant or **********

239single6four

Reaction score
Gear head treated me like **** when otncame to fixing the time ... told me is was normal to stall at Wot &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; lets say I’ll never die business woth them again ! My truck was really hard to tune because of large tires and single turbo

Highroller54

Reaction score
GH treated me like gold and tried to help me with my truck. We couldn't fix it but they spent a good amount of time trying. I don't have a single or anything like that I just wanted to say they were good to me.

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Ended up going with tyrant the truck has a no power tune for “break in” period So I can’t comment on thhhe tunes yet but hopefully the street and tow tune drives better than the no power tune that’s in there now

JumpMan92

Reaction score
over 1k miles so far on the rebuild and I can say I am far from happy with the tune waaaayyyyy too smokey partial throttle is very smokey doesn't clean up on full throttle doesn't downshift accordingly turbo loses boost in between shifts I tried calling no limit to see if they can confirm that my tunes were bought from them as I was told just waiting on a call back and hopefully these problems can be solved

Latest posts

Members online