My Project

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
There is that age old saying....... "you get what you pay for" Anyway we'll figure out a realistic cost on all this here shortly. We have some new things in the works, and the kit is in manufacturing:)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just an FYI we changed from the RCD 100% injectors to Exergy 100% , and the truck gained over 110 hp at each given pulse width from the previous RCD , crazy what a set of injectors can do . thanks for the injectors dallas !

Jomax

Reaction score
Just an FYI we changed from the RCD 100% injectors to Exergy 100% , and the truck gained over 110 hp at each given pulse width from the previous RCD , crazy what a set of injectors can do . thanks for the injectors dallas !

Wow! Have you driven it in the all out tune yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! Have you driven it in the all out tune yet?

no, i'm about to turn it up now to the 1200hp file, nobody has driven it in the biggest files, trans wont be able to handle it, waiting on morgan and some new parts to be able to let it eat .

Kind

Reaction score
Just to give a ball park idea to people... My triple 6.4, just what's under the hood cost me $48k. That's with the crazy deal I got on parts from Elite the and HUGE break Jordan at dirty diesel gave me on everything. If I had to pay full price for parts and labour I would be another $20k.

That's not including the $7k trans and $1200 torque converter, the beefier driveshaft, true trac, welded pumpkin, traction bars, rims and tires and most importantly my wood box liner.

Also I never ported the heads or installed dual fuel pumps, which is probably another $4-5000.

Lol this **** ain't cheap. But ya know what? Every time I drive my truck I don't regret spending that much even for a split second. Never crosses my mind until someone asks.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just to give a ball park idea to people... My triple 6.4, just what's under the hood cost me $48k. That's with the crazy deal I got on parts from Elite the and HUGE break Jordan at dirty diesel gave me on everything. If I had to pay full price for parts and labour I would be another $20k.

That's not including the $7k trans and $1200 torque converter, the beefier driveshaft, true trac, welded pumpkin, traction bars, rims and tires and most importantly my wood box liner.

Also I never ported the heads or installed dual fuel pumps, which is probably another $4-5000.

Lol this **** ain't cheap. But ya know what? Every time I drive my truck I don't regret spending that much even for a split second. Never crosses my mind until someone asks.

i just drove mine to drop off 100 intakes for polish , pretty cool parts truck if you ask me. guys there had me pop the hood within a minute of being there !

Kind

Reaction score
i just drove mine to drop off 100 intakes for polish , pretty cool parts truck if you ask me. guys there had me pop the hood within a minute of being there !

Yeah the look on people's face when they see three turbos is priceless lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
been working on making videos .. finally got a trans that will hold. was waiting on morgan for a replacement trans when he passed, so i just sat back while jared got the ship in order and they got me a replacement . for the first time with 12-1300hp in a mild tune, it holds. many more vids to come, but ive been happily doing rolling burnouts all weekend since i brought it home from UCC . its really dangerous, the highest mph ive gotten it to spin the tires is 105 in 5th gear , which come to find out is not safe, it's ***king scary. here's one starting about 75-80 in 4th , then making a couple shifts into 6th and still roasting them. man is thing fun. this is at 95 psi , and it makes 120psi all wound up, but i'm not ready to feel that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8tGaLkRNQ

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ever try it in 2wd at 105...lol

oh man , the only thing safe at WOT is 4wd . apparently i have to be really cautious in 2wd . zane warned me to play it cool, and he was right. it could easily be a death trap in 2wd at any speed.

C2tuck

Reaction score
I bet! Can you still daily drive it at all or is it strictly a race truck now?

Black AOD

Reaction score
been working on making videos .. finally got a trans that will hold. was waiting on morgan for a replacement trans when he passed, so i just sat back while jared got the ship in order and they got me a replacement . for the first time with 12-1300hp in a mild tune, it holds. many more vids to come, but ive been happily doing rolling burnouts all weekend since i brought it home from UCC . its really dangerous, the highest mph ive gotten it to spin the tires is 105 in 5th gear , which come to find out is not safe, it's ***king scary. here's one starting about 75-80 in 4th , then making a couple shifts into 6th and still roasting them. man is thing fun. this is at 95 psi , and it makes 120psi all wound up, but i'm not ready to feel that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct8tGaLkRNQ

Yawwwwwnnnnnn

Just kidding. That looks like a Ford Version of Lavon's 04 Quad Cab lol

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I bet! Can you still daily drive it at all or is it strictly a race truck now?

From a driveability standpoint my bet this truck has not been adversely affected in any way.

The more you drive it the more confident you get, eventually the kill tune comes out and all bets are off.

Excited to see this truck back out to play Mike. Should be interesting to see how the trans holds up, every time I thought mine was going to quit it proved me wrong, but you have even more power, more truck, and less GAF.

Hope there are more videos to come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online