• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7l non vgt s362 turbi kit needs finishing

tigwerks

Reaction score
Was putting this together and got sick in the middle of doing it. Got tired of climbing in and out of truck fabbing everything up and decided to bolt up the 15 turbo swap that had i bought parts for as well prior to this. Uppipes need to be completed and needs downpipe. I have all the fab stuff to complete the uppipes, all new gaskets for uppipes, pedastal gaskets, and hardware. New bw s362 t4 divided turbo, h&s pedastal. New intercooler piping for hotside and coldside. I have an intake as well but i never test fit it with the intercooler piping. Was sick and just wanted it done so i forgot to do that, so it may fit or just need minor adjusting.

Some minor welding/fitting for uppipes and a downpipe and your in business. If you want the piping powdercoated a different color i can accomodate that as well.

Looking for $1600 shipped located in carson city, nv

39376526381_6794369416_k.jpg
IMG_20171222_145016_622 by kelly murphy, on Flickr

tigwerks

Reaction score
Bumping it, price lowered to $1300. Also i just realized i put S362 when it is an S363 setup

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.