lookn for upgrades

PatMac6.0

Reaction score
i got an 03 6.0, i just lifted it 8 and gettn ready to put 37s on it, its got a 5in straight pipe and thats it. i want some more preformance, i had a sct livewire but i was scared of the studs or tranny going on me (i was ubsessed with the extreme tune). what are some driveway upgrades i can do thatll be benificial to the life of my psd? ive been looking into egr delete kits, how difficuilt would it be for a driveway mechanic like me? i do understand i need a lil more then a driveway to do injectors, studs, oil cooler etc. what can all of you fellow 6.0 owners recommend??

Irontx

Reaction score
You can do all of it in your drive way. Studs would suck, but doable. Egr delete is a given. Change the oil cooler while your that far in. Injectors are a half a day thing. If your mechanically inclined, you should have no problem. Also, coolant filter and an oil bypass if you can swing it.

Sniper32

Reaction score
all depends on your ability and what you have...gotta take off intake, turbo, oil and fuel bowls, and the intake manifold.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
It's pretty much an all day job if you work fairly steady, an longer if you take a lot of brakes an jack around lol.... Well took me that long anyways the first time, but I'm thspecial:D

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It's pretty much an all day job if you work fairly steady, an longer if you take a lot of brakes an jack around lol.... Well took me that long anyways the first time, but I'm thspecial:D

:whs::D When i did mine it took friday sat and sunday. working about 3-5 hours a day. with alot of chill time because it was hot as satans toe nails. About a 12pk of coke and a pack and a half of cigs.

Latest posts

Members online