6.0 KIA!

STROKER

Reaction score
Well one of my buddys just bought a 6.0 in california and is driving it home to illinois, he made it to colorado and his egr cooler blew. Ford warrantted the cooler but didn't replace the oil cooler for some dang reason. He made it about 50 miles down the road and it started throwin oil temp codes and the temp was about 240. Now all the dealers are closed and he has to be home for work on Monday so me n a buddy are headin west lol

Irontx

Reaction score
Well one of my buddys just bought a 6.0 in california and is driving it home to illinois, he made it to colorado and his egr cooler blew. Ford warrantted the cooler but didn't replace the oil cooler for some dang reason. He made it about 50 miles down the road and it started throwin oil temp codes and the temp was about 240. Now all the dealers are closed and he has to be home for work on Monday so me n a buddy are headin west lol

That doesnt make sense for the dealer to not replace the oil cooler. That sucks man.

STROKER

Reaction score
Thanks guys, were taking my buddy dmax their don't think the 225s would like towing lol. But we got an old pos tilt tralier we already had to change a flat 5 minutes into the drive. So if u see a red dmax on the side. Of the road with a pos tralier that's us haha

Latest posts

Members online