Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > Sunrise Ford Parts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5011  
Old 07-01-2019, 04:16 PM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is online now
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150orelse View Post
2011 f250
I need 6 7C3Z1000154BA
4 7C3Z-1000155-GA

Thanks
7C3Z1000154BA: List $41.10 -- your price $28.36 each
7C3Z1000155GA: List $28.32 -- your price $19.54 each

Quote 574789

thanks,
Sean
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5012  
Old 07-02-2019, 08:39 AM
ccmac's Avatar
ccmac ccmac is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas Panhandle
Posts: 173
Default

2017 F150 king ranch FX4
Iím needing a Front Drivers side drive shaft
__________________
2015 F350 CCSB
  #5013  
Old 07-02-2019, 11:39 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is online now
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmac View Post
2017 F150 king ranch FX4
Iím needing a Front Drivers side drive shaft
Your cost: $120.84 - list price $199.73
+ shipping

Thanks,
Sean
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5014  
Old 07-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Extended Power's Avatar
Extended Power Extended Power is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,227
Default

Good afternoon Sean,
Could I order the following items for a 2004 King Ranch F350 ccsb 4x4:

All three rear bumper plastic trim pieces in Arizona beige.
I believe the PN's are:
3C3Z-17B807-AAA (right side)
3C3Z-17B807-AAB (left side)
XL3Z-17B807-AB (bottom step/hitch ball piece)

Front bumper lower portion in Arizona beige:
1C3Z-17626-AAB

Shipped to 59484

Thanks!
__________________
2003 F350 King Ranch ccsb 4x4
793hp fuel only
12.2 @ 113.06mph
  #5015  
Old 07-08-2019, 09:46 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is online now
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extended Power View Post
Good afternoon Sean,
Could I order the following items for a 2004 King Ranch F350 ccsb 4x4:

All three rear bumper plastic trim pieces in Arizona beige.
I believe the PN's are:
3C3Z-17B807-AAA (right side)
3C3Z-17B807-AAB (left side)
XL3Z-17B807-AB (bottom step/hitch ball piece)

Front bumper lower portion in Arizona beige:
1C3Z-17626-AAB

Shipped to 59484

Thanks!
3C3Z-17B807-AAA: list $38.10 -- your cost $26.29
3C3Z-17B807-AAB: list $33.93 -- your cost $23.41
XL3Z-17B807-AB: list $27.55 -- your cost $19.01

1C3Z-17626-AAB: list $175.85 -- your cost $127.47

shipping for the rear bumper pieces is $25.53, but when I add the front lower valance it jumps up to $202.76 due to the size ....

thanks,
Sean
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5016  
Old 07-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Extended Power's Avatar
Extended Power Extended Power is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
3C3Z-17B807-AAA: list $38.10 -- your cost $26.29
3C3Z-17B807-AAB: list $33.93 -- your cost $23.41
XL3Z-17B807-AB: list $27.55 -- your cost $19.01

1C3Z-17626-AAB: list $175.85 -- your cost $127.47

shipping for the rear bumper pieces is $25.53, but when I add the front lower valance it jumps up to $202.76 due to the size ....

thanks,
Sean
Ordered everything except the front piece tonight, online.
__________________
2003 F350 King Ranch ccsb 4x4
793hp fuel only
12.2 @ 113.06mph
  #5017  
Old 07-09-2019, 10:25 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is online now
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extended Power View Post
Ordered everything except the front piece tonight, online.
thanks!!!
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5018  
Old 07-18-2019, 09:17 AM
ccmac's Avatar
ccmac ccmac is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Texas Panhandle
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
Your cost: $120.84 - list price $199.73
+ shipping

Thanks,
Sean
Can you add shipping and give me invoice number for pp?
__________________
2015 F350 CCSB
  #5019  
Old 07-18-2019, 10:54 AM
sunrisefordparts's Avatar
sunrisefordparts sunrisefordparts is online now
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmac View Post
Can you add shipping and give me invoice number for pp?
Hi,
the quote number is 576430, if you PM me your email address I will send you a quote that you can pay for with paypal or your credit card and it will give you several options for shipping.
thanks,
Sean
__________________
Sunrise Ford Parts

http://www.sunrisefordparts.com

to order:
pm us your email address & quote #
or call (909)441-3940
or paypal: payfont@sunriseford.com please reference quote number
  #5020  
Old 07-30-2019, 12:23 PM
Motostroker's Avatar
Motostroker Motostroker is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisefordparts View Post
the evaporator core list price is $308.56 , your price $186.68

the evaporator housing assy list price is $993.73 , your cost $655.86

+shipping

thanks,
Sean
q570893


What are the part numbers for each one of these?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 AM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd