F-250 upgreades

Sflorida

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum. This is the 2 diesel i own. Looking to up grade it with intercooler Y pipes, s&b cold intake, Hot and cold side pipes and put on a diet add ez link with Canada tunes for a start. I love my 6.7 way more power than my 6.0 can wait to start ordering parts. It’s a 2018 F-250 4x4 6.7 has any one tryed tunes from Canada? can you Recomand or point me in a direction to get a EzLynk with bad ass programming. Please send me a message.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Do they not have an epa in Canada too? Like maybe someone is fishing here? Lol.. i hope not but still... 2 posts.....

live life full throttle

Sflorida

Reaction score
Do they not have an epa in Canada too? Like maybe someone is fishing here? Lol.. i hope not but still... 2 posts.....

live life full throttle

Go troll someone else post. The only fishing I do is off the back of my Seavee boat. You know I spend over 60k on a new truck just looking for info on where to buy products that people recommend and work.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Go troll someone else post. The only fishing I do is off the back of my Seavee boat. You know I spend over 60k on a new truck just looking for info on where to buy products that people recommend and work.
So does the epa... im definitely no troll

live life full throttle

PSDJunky

Reaction score
Yeah linconlocker, I know you're just trying to be careful. I don't think they have to deal with all the crap we do.

sootie

Reaction score
Yeah linconlocker, I know you're just trying to be careful. I don't think they have to deal with all the crap we do.

Actually worse.... As there is on-road enforcement as well.

Latest posts

Members online