**6.4L Tuning Update**

08strokr

Reaction score
I put the file in the transfer folder but it will not show up on my tunes when I put the card back into the tuner...what am I doing wrong? I have a 2010 and a dash daq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I put the file in the transfer folder but it will not show up on my tunes when I put the card back into the tuner...what am I doing wrong? I have a 2010 and a dash daq

The OP of this thread is outdated and the file posted, here is a newer version of the 325 BETA.

Below is a post from Jeffrey Dodd posted via Facebook dated July 2.

copy and pasted the link into your top search bar and, take out the <-> out of the hyper link before clicking on it, I had to add it in because of the forum word filter.

" Our new 325HP BETA tune is now available for download for ALL year model 6.4L Powerstroke applications.

Many of you may have tried this with our previous download for Job 2 and up trucks. This is now compatible with Job 1.

This new version is updated from the previous 325 test file we put out for later model trucks, and has user-adjustable options now accessible (the previous file did not).

This file also has a partial remedy for the excessive boost at cruise issue reported by a few testers.

The download is a complete update, so you'll want to back up your old "tuning files" folder of your nDash/DashDAQ SD card on your computer, de-lete the "tuning files" folder from your SD card, and run this updater in the root directory of your SD card. If you need any help with this, please contact tech support.

You can download the updater here:
http://www.spar<->tandieseltech.com/PhalanxUpdate800_BETA.exe

For any users unfamiliar, this calibration is brand new, and entirely different from our previous tunes. Drivability and shifting is much improved and smoother, and overall mannerisms of the truck much more pleasant.

The shifting strategy is based off of our highly-acclaimed work on the 6R140 mated with the 6.7L; shifts are firm and crisp without being harsh or jerky.

We will be releasing these new updated calibrations in several other power levels (starting with 75HP, 150HP, and 210HP) over the next couple of weeks, so please keep your eyes peeled!

All user feedback is helpful and appreciated."

Last edited:

08strokr

Reaction score
The 325 tune drives and shifts great. Super easy to drive too. I'm gonna go back to the 275 or 300 tune because the 325 tune I have noticed is not good on fuel at all. I feel like I can almost watch my gauge go down lol

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The 325 tune drives and shifts great. Super easy to drive too. I'm gonna go back to the 275 or 300 tune because the 325 tune I have noticed is not good on fuel at all. I feel like I can almost watch my gauge go down lol

Is this with the original 325 or version 2? The original beta file ran pretty high boost at highway speeds. That was corrected some with the newer version.

08strokr

Reaction score
Is this with the original 325 or version 2? The original beta file ran pretty high boost at highway speeds. That was corrected some with the newer version.

This is the second file that came with all new tunes...after giving the trans some time to adjust it is better...I have gone back to the 325 file due to easy driving nature and smooth shifting. so were all the tunes adjusted as well? Or what was changed with the other tunes?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
This is the second file that came with all new tunes...after giving the trans some time to adjust it is better...I have gone back to the 325 file due to easy driving nature and smooth shifting. so were all the tunes adjusted as well? Or what was changed with the other tunes?

The 325 BETA is the only tune that is new/updated, all the others (in the BETA exe) are the old tunes from 2011.

Jdmitch79

Reaction score

Does anyone have the stock tunes soni can reprogram my nDash? Please and thank you.

Latest posts

Members online