Pricing for 6.0L Injectors!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Click the Image to Link to our online store!

F99369823.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks bud!

Try to make it affordable for everyone. We strive to offer the best quality parts.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Typically, we build these things to flow the proper amount of fuel with that nozzle size. Not cutting the piston or plunger and welding the port to say it holds 175cc of fuel and putting a big nozzle on it, it will NOT flow 175cc.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Better drivability is what Craig and I predict, It will definitely be improved, with less smoke. I have been testing them on the bench and the consistency in flow rate is far superior than the 6 hole, believe it or not. Of course real world data will be the true test. I'm going to be honest, these things are going to perform well, top end power will probably be similar to that of the 6 hole. Leons van will be done this week or next so we can really see how they do.

Last edited:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Better drivability is what Craig and I predict, It will definitely be improved, with less smoke. I have been testing them on the bench and the consistency in flow rate is far superior than the 6 hole, believe it or not. Of course real world data will be the true test. I'm going to be honest, these things are going to perform well, top end power will probably be similar to that of the 6 hole. Leons van will be done this week or next so we can really see how they do.

Sounds legit. Guess I better get my ass in gear and get down there with my injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Just curious here, but will the 7 hole nozzles have any difference in PW need to empty the injector vs the 6 hole nozzle? Better stated will the 7 hole be able to empty on a shorter PW on a similar size 6 hole, or is there not enough difference to notice?

swinky

Reaction score
Loved the 7 holes in a 24v Cummins I drove for a bit. Not much difference up top but cut haze and smoke down a ton. They were 7x.012s I believe.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online