6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
See? He likes sparklies

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I dont really anymore, these shorts were like 7 year old rock revivals from when I was working holidays at buckle back in college, Lol.

But, it was the only shorts I could find without buying new ones that still fit in a pinch.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I dont really anymore, these shorts were like 7 year old rock revivals from when I was working holidays at buckle back in college, Lol.

But, it was the only shorts I could find without buying new ones that still fit in a pinch.

You can quit lying Jared. We all know the truth. It's ok.... just admit it

Black AOD

Reaction score
Decided to reverse level this truck. Got new U-bolts in today. Thanks Jomax for getting me the right part #. Will get the blocks out and get the rear dropped on Saturday. Will just have to figure out shocks after this. Think I might try some 2.5" shocks to see what all the fuss about them is.
1d3ccca594687d9cffa4c6ad82e8f45e.jpg

dcswetman

Reaction score
Decided to reverse level this truck. Got new U-bolts in today. Thanks Jomax for getting me the right part #. Will get the blocks out and get the rear dropped on Saturday. Will just have to figure out shocks after this. Think I might try some 2.5" shocks to see what all the fuss about them is.

When you guys are pulling the blocks, the leaf springs just sit on the the pedestal that the block was on correct? Have never seen a truck done like that in person to see exactly what it looks like.

sootie

Reaction score
When you guys are pulling the blocks, the leaf springs just sit on the the pedestal that the block was on correct? Have never seen a truck done like that in person to see exactly what it looks like.
Yes. Just like a 2wd comes from the factory

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

why lowering it? it's going to look really long when closer to the ground. lol

live life full throttle

Black AOD

Reaction score
why lowering it? it's going to look really long when closer to the ground. lol

live life full throttle
It already looks really long lol. I wanted to try something different than most. Most people lift or front level crew cab long beds, I wanted to try reverse level

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online