Seat belt chime and High idle

Dusten

Reaction score
I second that!!!
I can’t see spending 80k or more on a truck that can’t hold a sheet of plywood without the tailgate down. I personally got the long bed and the lift because I’m “compensating”- lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always hear people say that. I've owned a diesel truck since 2002ish and not once have I ever wished I had a longer bed. To each their own though.:walkin:

Jomax

Reaction score
I second that!!!
I can’t see spending 80k or more on a truck that can’t hold a sheet of plywood without the tailgate down. I personally got the long bed and the lift because I’m “compensating”- lol.

You can hold plywood with the tailgate up in a short bed lol.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
For the forescan gurus- I’ve looked all over the link- I can’t seem to find a way to turn the ally lights on at any speed. Anyone have any luck with this? I see the info on disabling the nav entry etc . But not on ally lights

“17”- 350 plat. cclb- kelderman 10-12, 40x15.50x22 Toyo’s on fuel Mavericks. Nathan k6la horns. Morel audio- JL sub and amps. Ez lynk and associated go fast stuff coming soon!

Quigs4u

Reaction score
You can hold plywood with the tailgate up in a short bed lol.

True!- Sorry to threadjack- not wanting to turn this into a longbed shortbed thing- we all agree longbed are best- lol.
haha-

Latest posts

Members online