• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Sold Truck and Returned to Stock *Multiple Aftermarket Parts For Sale*

Grayson6.4

Reaction score
Sold the truck and returned to stock so I have multiple after market parts for sale for 08-10 6.4L.

Open to all reasonable offers and willing to pay for shipping if reasonable. I have a baby due in October and just want these items off my hands, I am located in Bakersfield, CA.

Will provide pictures if needed just text me in reference to what you're interested in Thanks! (661) 808-6561 Michael

H&S XRT Pro Tuner UNLOCKED

Used No Limit Fab Intake for 08-10 6.4. Originally bought polished but then painted white, it will have freshly cleaned filter when shipped.

Used No Limit Fab CCV Reroute Kit for 08-10 6.4

Used 08-10 6.4 Hallowed out OEM Ford Exhaust (CAT and D.P.F)
*Note I live behind enemy lines here in California emission laws are brutal so I ran this exhaust set up in hopes to be incognito incase of DOT roadside inspections*

Used 08-10 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Stainless 4" D.P.F Back Exhaust by MBRP part number S6242TD. With 4"-6" Matte Black MBRP Exhaust Tip
*Willing to sell as package with above CAT and D.P.F set up.*

Brand new never installed Flight Fabrications Single Tube Traction Bars for CCSB with mounts, bolts, and IVD Icon Vehicle Dynamics Extended U-Bolts. Bars are gloss white with matte black logo and mounts. MSRP $790
76a203f894405e137d47f4e9c7005095.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grayson6.4

Reaction score
Traction Bars *SOLD*

*SALE PENDING* on Tuner, Intake, CCV Reroute, CAT/D.P.F, and Exhaust.