• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Powerstroke For Sale

ncollins64

Reaction score
I’m gonna throw this out there. I’m selling the engine out of my 97 f350. I parked it about 6 months ago when I was out west working. It was passing coolant and I never dug into it. I think it’s a cup on the pass side but I can’t promise that. It has 201k on it and I added the following parts about 10k miles ago. ARP studs, comp springs and shims, bellowed up pipes from dyno proven, rebuilt stock turbo with new ****** pedestal, fuel bowl ****** with a reg return, new valve cover gaskets and inj harnesses, melling lpop, riffraff intake boots, motorcraft icp and ipr. It was running when parked but haven’t cranked it since. I’m selling the entire engine without injectors as I’ll need those for my new engine going in. Always had stock and stage 1 sticks in it. Asking $1200 I guess just to throw a number out there. Still in the truck and can have it pulled within a couple days. Would meet within a reasonable distance as well. You can call or txt me for any questions thanks 931308109seven.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I do still have it. I haven’t even pulled it since my obs project got put on hold this year. Currently I’m on the west coast with work so I won’t be home for good until December.

Latest posts

Members online