Please welcome Rosewood Diesel to the Army!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Please welcome Dzl Jim and Rosewood Diesel to the site. Jim's specialty is 7.3 injectors but also offers custom tuned chips and other performance Ford specific accessories.

from Jim's site:

About Rosewood Diesel Shop, LLC

We are Ford 7.3L Power Stroke enthusiasts at heart and cater to the customer with a 1994.5 - 2003 Ford F-series or Super Duty truck. Our primary focus is on the fuel injection systems, like Fuel Injectors, High Pressure Oil Pumps, custom tuning, etc. We offer complete Overhaul and Rebuilds of 7.3l Power Stroke injectors from stock to High Performance applications all built and tested in-house. We utilize a custom flow bench to ensure the quality of each and every injector that we build, and we back all of our 7.3 injector builds with either a 6 month or 1 year warranty, depending on the build level that the you choose.

Like many successful companies, we had a very humble beginning. Not having the funds to buy over-the-counter performance parts for my Ford Power Stroke pick-up, I was forced to build whatever I wanted myself. I would fully research what I wanted using the Internet and speaking with professionals, then head out to the shop and build it! Many of my friends, both locally and online, saw what I was doing and how much money I was saving by building my own stuff and inquired about duplicating what I had done for them. Rosewood Diesel Shop, LLC was created and was initially started as a side business to make some extra cash (well, not extra, but cash for the truck!) and to help out these other guys. You can view some of the work that I've done to my truck at www.dzljim.com.

The side business continued to grow with modified Injection Systems being requested the most. So, after successfully building dozens of high performance injectors for myself and for local 7.3 Power Stroke enthusiasts, I decided to offer my injectors to a broader customer base and www.RosewoodDieselShop.com was created.

Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jim Rose

www.rosewooddieselshop.com

Thanks for the support Jim!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
We have built a really nice list of high end sponsors here. Pretty exciting really.

Latest posts

Members online