Corb and Ax join PSA...Please welcome Corbin Shipping!

ToMang07

Reaction score
Ill go as far North as you need. Rates will be the same, but I will add a bit to cover tolls..... As long as I got enough time to plan, I can stack a few other loads in my rig, and save some you some money...

Depends on when I get a bed.... looking at a cheap shortbed in FL as we speak... if I can have it delivered to my parents in Bradenton.... it will be as easy as whenever you make the next trip north! I'll definitely contact you when/if I get one Corb! I'll make sure to have some brewskis ready to go!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Depends on when I get a bed.... looking at a cheap shortbed in FL as we speak... if I can have it delivered to my parents in Bradenton.... it will be as easy as whenever you make the next trip north! I'll definitely contact you when/if I get one Corb! I'll make sure to have some brewskis ready to go!

Right on. Ill try to fit something in for as soon as my new rig is done.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
congrats corb!! just noticed your handle changed in another thread so i figure i would post in here... man oh man, hope they catch the litte ***kers so you can have a "chat" with them!!! if they are young inns, im sure you could have them pissing themselves before you even raise your finger and point at them..... good luck in the future sir!!

live life full throttle

weazel

Reaction score
I seen about your bikes on U.S. Army WTF moments on facebook, that's sh!TTY man. I hope it all works out.

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Good news on the horizon!

I have a full time driver coming on board! One of my brothers, James, will be heading to FL mid/late July to take the steering wheel on the 6.7, and I might actually see my little company grow a bit!

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Very nice!!

Also, if you put Ax's face on your business cards (and not yours), I'm betting you get a LOT more business. LOL

Latest posts

Members online