Reaction score
$20 replacement block heater cord fits 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7

Attachments

• 3600008.jpg
    3600008.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 193

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
i have 17 of these cables left, get em before they are all gone! why try to repair your cable at this price? flat rate shipping is only $5.15

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
factory has a sheet metal clip holding the wires in but the replacement has a retaining nut that screws over the block heater. very simple and a direct fit

cfdeng7

Reaction score
my 6.4 didnt come with a cord, do all powerstrokes already have the heater in the block?

Yes. I vaguely remember seeing something about 6.7s not all having block heaters installed but 7.3s, 6.0s and 6.4s all have the heater itself installed. The cord is an option.

xtreamracer8

Reaction score
Yes. I vaguely remember seeing something about 6.7s not all having block heaters installed but 7.3s, 6.0s and 6.4s all have the heater itself installed. The cord is an option.

haha really? why would somone choose to not get like a $20 option?
o well good news for me atleast

Lugger007

Reaction score
Wish I'd seen this sooner, I just paid $150 for the ford oem plug wire and warming piece that screws into the block

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
just some info for everyone

7.3s - 6.4s came with a block heater no matter what from ford and all youll need is this cord thats in this thread

6.7s if you truck didnt come from the factory with a block heater, more times than not your truck doesnt have the block heater at all and youll need the block heater and the cord.

hope this helps

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
just some info for everyone

7.3s - 6.4s came with a block heater no matter what from ford and all youll need is this cord thats in this thread

6.7s if you truck didnt come from the factory with a block heater, more times than not your truck doesnt have the block heater at all and youll need the block heater and the cord.

hope this helps
in 2005 the truck had to ordered with a cord. heater is there but the cord was an option

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.