Machine Shop in Fort Worth?

rman

Reaction score
Looking for a reputable machine shop in the Ft. Worth area.

Have my old heads and want to get them checked and fluxed to see if they're worth machining and selling.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nokia 5160 using Snake

rman

Reaction score
i did read about them, I'll have to drop in one of these days and ask who they use.

also just drove the truck in from CA this past weekend, so I'll need to find an inspection station so I can get my TX tags.

ghohouston

Reaction score
There are plenty of places in the area that will pass your truck, whatever is done to it. And welcome to the best state in america!

rman

Reaction score
There are plenty of places in the area that will pass your truck, whatever is done to it. And welcome to the best state in america!
thanks man! i should have been born here, we love the easy way of life out here.

we do miss being 5 minutes from the beach, and DFW weather is freaking crazy. But CA's sunshine tax just ain't worth it anymore... and hasn't been for a long while, for that matter.

Guns and trucks.... my loves lol

Arisley

Reaction score
Yeah, check with Matt for a good machine shop in the area, if anyone knows a good one for our trucks, he does. And welcome to TX. One of the few places you can stop at a stop light in the city, and out of the four corners of the intersection and 12 lanes at said intersection, 10 of them will have pickups, and six of those will be superduties.

rman

Reaction score
Yeah, check with Matt for a good machine shop in the area, if anyone knows a good one for our trucks, he does. And welcome to TX. One of the few places you can stop at a stop light in the city, and out of the four corners of the intersection and 12 lanes at said intersection, 10 of them will have pickups, and six of those will be superduties.
there are tons of rams and GMs out here...

in CA, most trucks were Fords... then again, TX has more trucks per capita by far.

and yes, i know - y'all don't care how we did it out there!

Latest posts

Members online