SEALED POWER OR MELLING LIFTERS

07F350_6.0

Reaction score
Anyone out there ever use the SEALED POWER HT2104 or Melling JB2104 lifter? Rock auto has a set for about $170. Im building an engine for a flip on a F550 dump truck I got. Looking to save every here and there. Ive got the set for RCD before for $250. An theyre still going strong. Just curious how the cheaper options are.

webb06

Reaction score
Installed a few sets of the sealed power brand. Haven’t seen the trucks back so assuming they’re decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
So $80 bucks is worth screwing the guy you might be selling it to?

07F350_6.0

Reaction score
So $80 bucks is worth screwing the guy you might be selling it to?

...right.... cause the OEM ones are that reliable lol. I asked the question, got a response of a few sets out there still holding together. Plus considering the crankshaft I just got from Crankshaftsupply.com comes with Sealed Powered Main and rod bearings. Might as well make it a full set of SP products. Please tell me something bad about Sealed Power before saying there product is gonna screw anyone?!?!

If I wanted to screw anyone Id run the the ones that came in it or buy a set off amazon for $100. As for flipping vehicles and making money, every buck counts, gotta watch the bottom line :blitzed: :toast:

co04cobra

Reaction score
I apologize for my comment. It was off topic and unwarranted. My point of view was completely unneeded. I hope it all works out well.

Latest posts

Members online