Jason is da'bomb

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly than Jason for bailing me out of a situation last night. I was attempting to install an exhaust on my wife's excursion and ran into problems getting the down pipe in. I called him around 8pm to ask a question and he put down what he was doing and drove 45 miles from his shop to my house. Needless to say he had everything installed quickly, told me to stand back and watch. If you need some parts quick and excellent service that goes above and beyond he is the man to call. Honestly the only guy I trust to turn wrenches on my vehicles, I will continue to send him all the business I can. Thanks Jason!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Nice! I can't even count how many times he's bailed me out. Spur of the moment.

Gardner Racing FTW.

V Ice is what it is because of Jason. Awesome mechanic.

G Racing

Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly than Jason for bailing me out of a situation last night. I was attempting to install an exhaust on my wife's excursion and ran into problems getting the down pipe in. I called him around 8pm to ask a question and he put down what he was doing and drove 45 miles from his shop to my house. Needless to say he had everything installed quickly, told me to stand back and watch. If you need some parts quick and excellent service that goes above and beyond he is the man to call. Honestly the only guy I trust to turn wrenches on my vehicles, I will continue to send him all the business I can. Thanks Jason!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Anytime bud :thumbsup:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
he's a $hithead.. lets not let people get the wrong idea about him. LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Jason has always gone out of his way to help me with anything I've ever needed. Just a class act all the way around the block!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Jason spent way more time on the phone with me than any man ever should have to helping me with some issues I've run in to! Jason is a great guy and I'm proud to call him a friend!

Thanks Jason!

Latest posts

Members online