Any Las Vegas people here?

Willis

Reaction score
Willis did test drive your HD SD for joe?

Yeah you did bro, out by that mall. Small world. Hope you doin good!You still working at the fire arm place?

I actually miss that truck. Goin to look at the new 250 Platinums this weekend. I replaced the Harley you test drove with a Kodiak.

Attachments

• IMG_20140512_093824.jpg
    IMG_20140512_093824.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 76

Willis

Reaction score
Sold the GTR..Put down 1056awhp on mid boost. Never dyno'd it on the high boost setting but we think it should be around 1300-1350,conservatively guessing.

And yeah the truck was there at the dyno day. I didn't go and hang out though, just left the kodiak there for the day.

And damn Wyoming is far. haha. Hope everything is all good out there bud.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I was in Vegas on the 4th. Dang I love that city. I would love to find a job out there and move. Until then I guess me and the fiancé will visit throughout the year

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Sold the GTR..Put down 1056awhp on mid boost. Never dyno'd it on the high boost setting but we think it should be around 1300-1350,conservatively guessing.

And yeah the truck was there at the dyno day. I didn't go and hang out though, just left the kodiak there for the day.

And damn Wyoming is far. haha. Hope everything is all good out there bud.

I remember Newly telling me about your truck that day.

I will be in Vegas the weekend of August 29th. Hope to get to the diesel meet. But I will be in an impala lol.

6LitersRule

Reaction score
New to the forum. Saw this, my truck stays in North Dakota but I live in Vegas. Would love to get together, see rides and swap stories. I brought my truck to Vegas for inspection but had an EGR delete in another state. Took it to Diesel Dr in Henderson. They treated me right!! Would recommend them to anyone!!

robbrown951

Reaction score
Also new to the forum and in Vegas, NW part of town. Anything happening in Vegas soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Vegas guy here. Live in NW Aliante area. We use to have a truck club a few years ago and meet up at In N Out on lake mead but the forum has since passed. :dead:

Wouldn't mind meeting up with some of yall sometime. Seen a few trucks around town I recognize from here.

Reaction score
There's a few of us here in St. George that get together occasionally.

This weekend we have local drag race Saturday and Sunday if you want to come join. There will be about 15-20 diesels and probably 100+ gassers. Tech starts at 8:00 and racing at 9:00. Let me know if you're interested.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I may just have to poke out there and come hang out. Not to far of a drive and my grandparents live in Cedar. Whats entry for spectators?

Reaction score
Gates open and tech inspections begin at 8 am both days. Spectators $5 bucks 12 and under free. Test and tune $25.00 king of the hill entry to run for the money additional $25.00.

It's located at the old airport in the middle of town. PM me if you need directions.

Jomax

Reaction score
There's a few of us here in St. George that get together occasionally.

This weekend we have local drag race Saturday and Sunday if you want to come join. There will be about 15-20 diesels and probably 100+ gassers. Tech starts at 8:00 and racing at 9:00. Let me know if you're interested.

You live in ST George? I was just there last week... Sold my toyhauler there

Edit just searched your shop.... I passed by it by 2miles.... Crap. Would've loved to stop by..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online