6.0.4 revisited

Would you put 6.4 compounds on your truck?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Sleep on it.

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Not going to waste my brain cells on this one.

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • The juice isn't worth the sqeeze!

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • My truck already has 6.4 compounds!

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Ordered a 6.7 fuel pump.

I am adding a manual HPOP gauge, relocating the ICP sensor and running a line to the cab for the gauge.
7470bfe7b59f27f7b7ae424f323fa35f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idiesel

Reaction score
Cool, always interested in news on this. Where'd you find that block for the icp sensor?

jcordova904

Reaction score
Info

I know your post was quite a long time ago, but I was wondering if you had any details of this plate and your build? Pics? Parts list? Thanks for any info

sootie

Reaction score
That is freaking awesome. why are you running such a large diameter slick? do you eventually plan to upgrade the turbos?

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
That is freaking awesome. why are you running such a large diameter slick? do you eventually plan to upgrade the turbos?

Damn!

You spun those slicks all the way down the track!
And was that a 40 mph to like 80 mph tire spin? I couldn't make out the speedo too good.
Great job keep up the great work.

Thanks guys! We really appreciate the positive feedback since this project was fueled by negativity.

I really am only running those slicks because they were the only used slick that I could find that somewhat fit my application. We do plan to go a lot bigger with this truck. The next build will put this one to shame. I just became a vendor of M&H road master tires and they offer a slick with the same width with a little less height (about 33") that is pretty much what I would like to run.

SuperBad, Yeah, the truck will break the tires free all the way up to 60mph, I have yet to take the truck onto the highway since I put in the 4.11 gears and 225cc injectors. I am pretty sure it will break them at 80mph locked in 5th now too.

I'll take all the negative comments that anyone has on the next build since I need some motivation :gun: We're going run a set of 6.4 compounds on each bank, twin compounds, and run Warren's new 600cc+ Hybrids. GOIN' FOR BROKE!

Latest posts

Members online