D250 POWER RAM cummins

yeehaw

Reaction score
my truck had 103k before it needed tie rods, and it still has good ball joints, nothin wrong with IFS for a daily driver. I am a die hard ford guy always have been but i love LOVE my duramax.....but i miss my powerstrokes. I will never own a dodge though i hate their seats, reason my 72 D250 had eddie bauer seats in it LOL

Nic

Reaction score
not sure about the others, but im sure its all in what you were raised in and accustomed to..to me, you cant beat a Ford truck...the comfortability and luxury is on point. I tried the new chevrolets and i dont care for them much. interior is weird and uncomfortable for me..like i say, it may be what you were used to all your life i suppose. like yeehaw, i like the duramax motor though..just not a big fan of the interior...dont even get me started on the cracker jack box daimler-chrysler trucks..STILL using 90s plastic...:bs: :puke:

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
not sure about the others, but im sure its all in what you were raised in and accustomed to..to me, you cant beat a Ford truck...the comfortability and luxury is on point. I tried the new chevrolets and i dont care for them much. interior is weird and uncomfortable for me..like i say, it may be what you were used to all your life i suppose. like yeehaw, i like the duramax motor though..just not a big fan of the interior...dont even get me started on the cracker jack box daimler-chrysler trucks..STILL using 90s plastic...:bs: :puke:

They're still using 90s plastic because they didn't sell enough trucks

weazel

Reaction score

Ehh, kind of true, my 6.Oh is my first ford ever, all GM before this. I hate inferior front suspension, I wanted a diesel. It was down to ford or dodge, I found a ford I like for the money I wanted to pay, then I started modding, now I am sold on the PSD

yeehaw

Reaction score
own whatever you want, it's your money not mine. But IMO the duramax is just plain cheaper to drive and maintain, but like i said that's MY opinion, reason i own one.

Zmann

Reaction score
IDK I just witnessed our other work truck get a unit bearing /front end parts and alignment ,,

I think between the 06 superduty and the duramax in our side by side .. it's the same

however the superduty is more off pavment capable even in stock form