Anybody with regulated fuel return read this!

Mdub707

Reaction score
As before without any real numbers showing what is really happening at the rear of the heads we are all just making assumptions.

I didn't read through this whole thread, so my apologies if this has come up and been answered already but...

ask anyone with a vegistroke, we all read fuel pressure behind the heads. Probably close to 24" or more past the heads actually. I can't comment as to what is happening with the pressure, as I have other issues going on and a partially clogged system (off the truck now for revamping) but there are plenty of others who read down where I read too. Snake for one...

When I get my vegistroke back up to where it should be, I'm going to check the differences in pressure between reading down on my vegistroke manifold and up at the fuel bowl. I have the blue spring upgrade, and I only run the old style factory fuel filters (I bought them in bulk). I'll tell you one thing, the pressure drop is down right scary even on just a street tune, BUT like I said, I think it's an issue with my manifold being clogged (vegistroke manifold, nothing on the engine itself).